Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The new Chiodos?

I just searched for pictures of the new line up of Chiodos and unfortunately was not able to find any. That's just one sign that the new album from Chiodos has been under such heavy wraps. Today though is the beginning of the unraveling of the secret plans and that first step is that the first record minus legendary front man Craig Owens will be hitting the shelves October 5th.

After listening to Craig's solo stuff, I was wondering how difficult it would be for me to like Chiodos but surprisingly I am loving the new track that has just started streaming on their myspace, "Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together". Brandon Bolmer has an extradionary voice which matches extremely well with the screaming and this 5:03 track is superb. I'm sure I'm not the only one incredibly excited to hear this new record and see it live as well! Congrats boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment