Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The latest and the best.

So unless you've been living under a rock, you know that the new BMTH record dropped this past week, that the new Punk Goes is dropping in November and so much more..and I've been in love with it all.
Over the past few months, my musical tastes have changed a lot and I think it's been through all of this work, all of these interviews, all these reviews and I've become way more of a harder music/heavier stuff fan. The new Bring Me record is AMAZING and I can't get enough of Asking Alexandria's cover for Punk Goes. It's little things but it's what I've been most involved in covering lately. Last night, I interviewed everyone on the Whitechapel tour and experienced my first full deathcore show (besides Miss May I) interviewing everyone on the line up all the way from I Declare War up to Whitechapel which all of will be going live this next week (after this week).
I'll also be out at CMJ on Wednesday and Thursday hopefully seeing some familiar faces and also catching some new acts I've been so into lately like Phoenix and seeing the Manchester Orchestra side project Bad Books. I'll also be interviewing the artists/musicians at the Alt Press opening the same night which you may have seen advertised in the new issue. Pretty much, life has been amazing and that's all and it's about to get even better since I'll be living in Boston starting November 1st. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment