Friday, July 30, 2010

New Project..AP Reccomends?

Why hey there lovelies.

So if you know me well, you know my guilty addiction to AP Magazine. Maybe it's that I've interviewed a lot of bands that grace its' pages or just my love for finding new music but it's brought something new to my attention. I've missed posting interviews on here since all of the in persons, phoners I do now are requested for that website so I'm going to start a new exciting little project here!
Every month, I'm going to make it a goal to interview the bands that grace the AP Reccomends section every month and lucky for me, one of the bands highlighted this month I just interviewed! I miss being able to fill interviews with pictures, videos, etcetera so here is my chance to do so :)
Look for the interview with STAY today or tomorrow and if you're a local band or just a band who wants a little interview love let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment