Thursday, July 29, 2010

New video from Hey Monday! "I Don't Wanna Dance"

Hey lovelies! So I know recently there have been a lot of music videos being posted lately but I see that as a good thing. It's a sign that we're bringing you the bands that are happening right now. New videos, new tours, new records and one that has really been doing everything this year is Hey Monday who just put out the brand new video for "I Don't Wanna Dance" which you can find here.
It's the first single of the new EP "Beneath it All" which hits shelves in August and is a fun little performance/not so much a love story video. Recently I got the chance to sit down for my second interview with the band at Warped tour and that will be going up very soon at MusicRemedy.com and maybe i'll post it here as well for you folks! Just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment