Saturday, November 27, 2010

I Feel Like..

I want this to be my outlet. I was watching the "World of Jenks" episode that featured VersaEmerge and I could totally relate to what Sierra was saying where as a girl, you experience all of these amazing things in this industry and scene but you can't tell anyone. So this is the place where I can be my true self and get excited and have it be like an outlet.
I've been in this mode since Warped 2010 I feel where I just don't care anymore. I do what I want, I do these interviews how I want to do it, I cover the people I feel like covering and I'm completely happy with what I've done so far.

Can't wait to see the future and be sure to keep on coming back to this blog. So excited to get the new direction rolling if you haven't realized it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment