Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New video from Pierce The Veil.

So hey there guys! Times have been a wee crazy in Colleen's life covering shows, interviewing your favorite bands and serving tables but since I moved to Boston just on the 2nd I've sat down with The Summer Set, Stereo Skyline, Modsun, The Downtown Fiction, Austin Gibbs, Green River Ordinance, Needtobreathe, Bedouin Soundclash, Motion City Soundtrack, Saves The Day, Lights, Starshell and Far East Movement. Tomorrow? The Maine, Ace Enders and Carter Hulsey so be sure to keep your eye out for all of these interviews!

I'm also going to be covering a few more tours to round up 2010 which is crazy to think about. Getting these top ten lists is insane and soon I'll be making up my lists as well but let's not get ahead of ourselves.There are still tours to cover this winter and one of the ones I'll be at is The Rise Family Tour and I'll be back with Pierce The Veil who I last caught up with at Warped this summer and I can't wait! The video and song for Caraphernelia is too good so check it out and thanks for always being awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment