Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A little bit of love for JLS. My interview!

Hey there lovelies.

So it's been a while since I've updated but this girl has so much material ready to go at a minute's notice. I have interviews with The Word Alive, Anarbor, We Came As Romans, This Time Next Year, Strike Anywhere, Trevor Hall & Jer Coons to go live along with many others with bands like This Providence, Hey Monday, Christofer Drew and Every Avenue just to name a few. I have been a very busy girl and I am so excited to share all of those and more with you including where I'll be tonight with Spill Canvas, AM Taxi and Tyler Hilton..but for now a little holdover with the cutest video from a band I interviewed back last month and a link to our interview!

Also, please vote in a poll that I will be posting momentarily about what interview you want to see next and have a great week! Check back in often!



My JLS Interview here on the website I work as features editor for!

No comments:

Post a Comment