Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Sing it Loud track!

Recently, I had the chance to sit down with Pat Brown, the lead vocalist for the talented quintet Sing It Loud when we talked at length about their sophomore album coming out May 11th of this year. Lucky for us, the first single "Sugar Sweet" has been released exclusively on Alternative Press but sneaky deeky me, I've embedded it here as well.
Sing It Loud - Sugar Sweet by altpress
Initially, it definitely seems a bit poppier then the tracks from the first album for the most part, but that's something Pat disclosed to me. Still, the track is definitely a sweet taste of what is to come for the band!

Check it out and let me know what you think! You can also catch the boys out on their upcoming tour as support for Motion City Soundtrack along with personal favorites Fun. and A Rocket To The Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment