Saturday, March 6, 2010

Want a taste of the new Audition album?

On Mix and Mark, you know there are five albums that I literally cannot wait for and will only be able to buy in physical form. The bands are Jack's Mannequin, Rooney, Augustana, She & Him and The Audition and the first one off that list is coming out March 16th!
I had known the name The Audition for a long time but hadn't seen them live until the last Cobra Starship headlining tour and had the pleasure of meeting Danny Stevens which led to an interview but their third album 'Self Titled' quickly took over my itunes playlist and I couldn't be more excited for the new one which leads me to the point of this post.

They will be streaming a new track off of the album every day on their website and go over there quick because today they just posted the meaning behind the second track (along the stream of it!): The Art of Living. From what I've heard so far from these guys, it looks like they are going a little more rock then pop and I couldn't be more excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment