Sunday, September 12, 2010

A little update..

So I'm trying something new with this blog. I took the time to read through it and there's definitely a little bit of natural progression. I first started it over a year and a half ago and it's crazy to go back through some of the entries, see who used to be on my dream list and now I've interviewed them etcetera. The excitement I had in the beginning which believe me is still there once again etcetera. So I'm changing it up and I'm making this my personal blog about my adventures, random pictures I take through out of everything including the one I put on this post. I'll be doing video updates, everything really. Like today, I'm going to do a write up through music videos of some milestones through it all!
Once again the point of me doing this is because Music Remedy is purely the interviews really and sometimes some really cool stuff happens or I find a band I really like from around here locally that maybe isn't the best fit for Remedy so hope you stick around!
So keep on coming back to read all about my adventures through all of this, follow, love, please :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment