Monday, September 20, 2010

They're the party in your bedroom.


If you've been reading this blog for a while slash my work on Music Remedy by now I'm sure you're well aware of who Cash Cash is. It's been a while since the boys have strolled through the area (can't believe it's been the better part of a year since our last interview!) but JP and the boys always make for a great show and are a great group to talk to!
They flew back onto my radar about a month ago where I saw they were opening on the latest Stereo Skyline headlining tour and since then I've heard all about everything from their "Forever Young" cover to their latest single to drop featuring Lacey Schwimmer and Spouse. Check out the new EPK the boys just released and believe me next time they come through I'll definitely bring a new interview to you!

Thanks for always being awesome. If it weren't you for the readers, I'd never be doing this today!

No comments:

Post a Comment