Friday, September 3, 2010

Never Shout Never on Jimmy Fallon tonight!

Back in April, I got the chance to do an interview with Christofer Drew/Never Shout Never where I met a young but very intelligent soul who gave along with his bandmates several acoustic performances through out along with sharing a million little anecdotes and instantly I knew I had a new favorite interview.
I got the chance to talk to him briefly again at Warped tour this summer which will be coming to you soon! It's a little sound byte about his inspiration for making "Harmony" which is his latest release just dropping a week or so ago. It's folky and fabulous and definitely something I hope to be able to talk to him about again in the future.
But for now, to the point of this post! I just got an alert that nineteen year old Drew will be playing with his band on Jimmy Fallon tonight so if you need a little distraction from the hurricane you'll know where to look.

Catch this great musician again on a headlining tour this fall with The Maine, Ace Enders and Carter Hulsey which is where hopefully I'll get another chance to speak to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment