Thursday, June 10, 2010

Meet Vincent Minor!


It's crazy to think that I'm learning about albums and tours that are happening in the fall. Since I started being involved at all in the music scene and to the point I've gotten to today, the time flies by so fast.

I'll find myself missing a band/artist/someone in particular, waiting for a gig I've been looking forward to for so long and it comes so quick. Another positive to it all is that I get to hear about artists I know are going to be big a little bit on the earlier side. One of those acts is Vincent Minor, who will be dropping his debut record on September 21st.

From the track I've heard so far, I'm sure this boy is going to win over a lot of hearts. His music has the indie feel that most girls in this industry fall over and the electronic edge to the music that is sure to push him onto mainstream radio. Before all that though, he'll be playing a tour all summer across the country where he'll spend a week in each city finding a whole new band for each show he plays. From the track 'Late Night Show', I definitely will be attending his show if he comes through Boston, and I hope you do to..in your respective city of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment