Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Video: 3OH!3 Feat. Kesha "My First Kiss"

The new record hasn't even dropped yet for the 30H!3 and already the second single's video is out. Nat and Sean started off the party with their video for 'House Party' and now we have 'My First Kiss' feat. Kesha!
'Streets of Gold' doesn't even drop till June 29th but I'm pretty sure all 3OH!3 fans are already stoked. The first tracks worried me a bit, but they have definitely grown on me and the videos just secured it. I can always count on this duo for just having fun and making controversial music videos/tracks, and they definitely keep that going in this new one.
You can catch the boys on the last few weeks of their Too Fast For Love tour with Cobra Starship, Travie McCoy and I Fight Dragons and check out the new video below!

No comments:

Post a Comment