Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Fun. remixes!


The trio that is Fun. just released two remixes of their tracks 'All The Pretty Girls' and 'Walking The Dog' and they are something that I could definitely imagine playing at a venue in between sets or at a little music club in Brookyln..and that's not a bad thing.

If you've been reading this blog for a while, I would definitely call this band one of my favorites over time and honestly one of the only bands I'm openly a fan of. (You have to be really careful with those kinds of things! The list is short with Rooney, Something Corporate/Jack's Mannequin, Augustana and Brighten. Well those are the ones I'm open about!) I've put up their music video for the former track, along with doing a interview with the band back in January so I thought I would continue the pattern of coverage.

I've included the remixes here for you below. Let me know what you think and catch the boys if they add some tour dates! They just got off the road with Paramore, and are rumored to be working on the follow up to Aim & Ignite already which is awesome to hear! This super group is one I hope stays for a long while!

fun. - Walking the Dog (RAC mix) by nettwerkmusicgroup

fun. - All The Pretty Girls (RAC mix) by nettwerkmusicgroup

No comments:

Post a Comment