Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm Back!


I'm back after a week in Montreal, a vacation that was definitely needed and will be back to regular blogging!A little update of what's been going on lately: I covered the legendary Kill Hannah concert last Saturday night while on vacation, and that interview is going to be insane. Matt Devine is quite possibly one of the most well spoken rockers out there today, and it will definitely be a good read for anyone who wants a good look into what it takes to make it as a "underground" artist.
I also did the DanceRawrDance tour last Tuesday in Cambridge that featured Family Force 5, Breathe Carolina, Cash Cash, Queen's Club and IRival, with that review going up any minute!
This week, I will also be attending some shows and hope to see you there!
Look for the October schedule of Boston concerts too, and let me know if there is something I'm missing that you think I should check out!

Thanks for being awesome readers and definitely will be putting some stuff together today up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment