Saturday, September 19, 2009

Song of the week: Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop

I was clicking through the albums that I won from an amazing music blog, You Sing I Write and one of these included the new album dropping September 29th from Landon Pigg 'The Boy Who Never' and I realized that he sings one of the songs I have always loved but just never knew who sang it.
You know when that happens, songs are in commercials but they don't say the name of the guy who is singing it and that song is "Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop". Google it, you probably know it and you just don't realize it. After listening to a few more of the tracks currently streaming on his myspace, I have definitely become a fan, and can't wait to get his new album in the mail! Thanks again You Sing I Write, you have lead me to a for sure soon to be favorite once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment