Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Jingle My Bells" <3

Hey there, it's been a while!
Hope you caught the last stream of interviews posted on here and also on the music website I've been working as features editor for, MusicRemedy.com!

Lately, my life has been full of shows, cd reviews and just general life living and something exciting that's happened is that I will be doing extensive coverage of the "Jingle My Bells" holiday show at Webster Theater in Hartford, Connecticut on December 19th. It features headliners like NeverShoutNever, Hit The Lights and A Rocket To The Moon, and is sure to be a great day. Starting at three, it features about fifteen acts on one stage, so it's going to be an amazing but long day.

I'll be interviewing both new and well known acts, like Hit the Lights, Weatherstar, Secret Secret Dino Club, Spark The Rescue and Ace Enders, so I was hoping to hear some question ideas from you folks!

Also, I'm working on a contest with Fearless Records right now, so look for that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment