Monday, April 12, 2010

I promise guys, it's gonna get sweet!

So, Lately everything on here has been actual things you may see on a blog. Shocker I know, but for some reason people are coming back, so I wanted to write a little update!

I have had some crazy opportunities lately and wanted to write you a little story because I know it may seem like I'm slacking off on you, but let me tell you it's really the exact opposite. Monday and Tuesday has now become my weekend, and currently I'm writing to you here at 2:15 in the morning and I just got home from Toursick, the latest A Day To Remember headliner. I sat down with the band themselves along with new friends in Veara and an old pal in Shane from Silverstein. This was our attempt at creativity in pictures. It's magical, I tell you!Along with some great interviews from all of those bands, I'll be heading right back to Boston in the morning to cover the This Providence headlining tour in its' entirety. I'll be interviewing all four bands (The Bigger Lights, Anarbor, The Audition and This Providence themselves) and I promise to take plenty of pictures. If you've been reading this blog for a while or just use that little search bar, you'll know that I've email interviewed with both The Bigger Lights and The Audition so I'm excited to see what comes from these in person interviews! I'm pretty sure I'll have some new favorites after tomorrow, seeing how tonight went!

I also worked on a preview with those rocket to the moon boys for their new tour! They currently find themselves on tour with Motion City Soundtrack and I'll be posting my interview with Justin tomorrow for you. Along with touring plans, when are they not on the road, Justin did tell us about some possible......new music! Find their latest video update below where they learn not to put chocolate bars in their engine, life lessons!



Keep on coming back please, because every day I realize how far I've come and how grateful I am for every interview I get granted, the concerts I experience, the new music I receive, the great connections I've made at labels and the friends I've made along the way. Also, look for a possible website that's all mine soon. Thanks for reading and read AP!

No comments:

Post a Comment