Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tremi. New We The Kings & Demi Lovato video!

When I first bought the new We The Kings album 'Smile Kid', I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. Being one of the bands that first started getting me into this music scene, I wasn't ecstatic but there was a stand out track with Demi Lovato and We The Kings in a duet called 'We'll be A Dream' that stood out so much.
Now that I've had time to really soak up the album, I love a lot of the tracks but this song has always stood out and the band just released their brand new video for the track. Oh, and please disregard my need to make it a couple name with Tremi. It's late, and I'm with out coffee! If I get work off next Sunday, I will definitely be making a last minute road trip to catch their tour with The Maine, Cartel, Stereo Skyline and Artist vs Poet! I'll be catching both the Maine and We The Kings on seperate tours this summer, so cross your fingers for a follow up with The Maine & my first time around with We The Kings!

No comments:

Post a Comment