Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just A Little Something that made me Smile.

I just came across a short video clip of really my top favorite band in my musical knowledge, a band that has always been a favorite..Augustana. I've seen them twice in Montreal, this clip of my favorite song by them "Sunday Best" is from the last show. From the first show to the second, there was a huge transformation, a great transformation and the show in May, it's been almost a year, crazy, is when I first met the boys from Wild Sweet Orange who I did an interview a while back and also David Ford, the one man band!

The video is from their May 17th show last year at Les Saints Show bar, an amazing venue that you should definetly give a try. More up soon, I just wanted to post a little something. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment