Sunday, October 25, 2009

This week in previews!

I've been keeping busy here at Mix and Mark despite an insane work schedule, and have a slew of interviews waiting to be posted from such great artists as Queen's Club, Kill Hannah, I Call Fives, Hellogoodbye, Mayday Parade, A Skylit Drive and several indie artists.

Every Monday, I'll be posting interviews from indie bands for the #musicmonday theme day and besides that will be posting one to two interviews from the above mentioned artists.

As a little preview for the upcoming week of interviews here is a promo video Queen's Club did for their tour that just ended with Family Force 5, Breathe Carolina and Cash Cash:



Also, I will be attending the Silverstein headlining show with Madina Lake, I See Stars, I Am Committing A Sin and The Word Alive this Friday in New Haven, where I"ll be doing interviews with Silverstein, I See Stars, I Am Committing A Sin and The Word Alive! If you have any questions that you would ask these guys, just send me a note at mixandmarkzine@gmail.com!

See you out there concert lovers, we are just in the beginning of a crazy concert season in Boston/Providence/and now I guess New Haven! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment