Thursday, October 29, 2009

Where you can find me now!


Hey readers!
I thought I'd let you be the first to know that besides this blog that I have been writing since January, I have just accepted the post of working as an editor at www.musicremedy.com. I will be focusing on reviews, interviews and feature articles on the website and couldn't be more excited. I have been looking to reach into freelance for a while now (okay since January) and finally I have the opportunity to do so.

I still will be regularly posting on Mix and Mark, but will also be writing on the site. So check out the website, let me know what you think and look for plenty coming up on both!

Remember, drop me a line if you're a sweet band or just a music fanatic. Always like hearing from you guys! You can reach me at mixandmarkzine@gmail.com xo

No comments:

Post a Comment