Friday, May 29, 2009

For those summer barbecues.


Last week, I posted links to some great mixes done by the deejays of Moustache Men being DJ Funk, Classi Assi and New Money and here we go with another one! This one was just released yesterday to my knowledge and it's perfect for those summer barbecues that you may have planned. It's "Chillin' Illin'& Grillin' and is perfect for grilling some good old chicken kabobs (my favorite!) and lasts about the time it takes, eighty minutes!

It's a collaboration with the Moustache Men deejays and Faction Soundcrew, coming out of Vancouver. From my understanding, it's a fifteen minute mix from each deejay involved in the project and you can hear my favorite mix of Yeah somewhere in the mix too. You can find it right here so throw it on along with those steaks and you're in for a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment