Monday, May 4, 2009

Just A Little Something That Made Me Smile.

While watching a few tour video diaries that those boys of Treaty of Paris put together, I saw this hilarious group of younger boys who frequented a few of them, the boys of the Frantic. A video popped up in my youtube subscription box (Wow, maybe I shouldn't have admitted I actually subscribe to people on youtube) of the boys on their "Maul" tour, yes that is what it said but besides that fact, there was a video of their famous cover of Build Me Up Buttercup. 

I found the video on the youtube channel for rockremedy.com where they do a quick introduction for the performance but what makes it even seemingly sweeter is that these guys are barely legal, with the front man barely eighteen which kind of turns the rock and roll into something sweet like honey. 






No comments:

Post a Comment