Friday, February 26, 2010

The first music video for Eye Alaska- "Walk Like A Gentleman"


Walk like a gentleman and curse like a wave, sings Brandon Wronski as the front man for a band that I had the chance to sit down with at one of the last few dates of the PacSun tour and since that interview, I have been listening to their music tons.
Listening to their music on the album is nothing in comparison to a live show from the band. I was sold from the first chorus and luckily the rest of the country is learning how talented this band truly is. They just released their debut music video for their first album 'Genesis Underground' which can be found below!

I love growing in what I do with the bands I interview, to see them grow and gain a much larger fan base is a great feeling and I know this band in particular is going to go far!

No comments:

Post a Comment