Monday, February 8, 2010

New song from the Audition!

In just over a month, one of my personal favorite bands I've truly experienced over this past year, the Audition will be dropping their new album Great Danger. The official release date is March 2nd but lucky for us, they have just put up a stream of one of the brand new tracks "You Ruined Me" on their myspace and I'm already starting to get sold.

It's reminscient of their last effort "Self Titled" but that sound is what I love. It's not your typical pop rock album, it definitely has a bit of a rougher edge and they perform these songs to an amazing level. I caught the band for the first time during the last Cobra Starship headlining tour at Club Hell in Providence and I'm looking forward to being able to catch them on the road again soon. For now though, I'll just be in music bliss.

Check out the interview I did with Danny Stevens as well here.

No comments:

Post a Comment