Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First name to Bonnaroo?

Something about seeing bands I have interviewed playing major festivals that I really really want to go to some day makes me a little excited. Both P.O.S. and Alana Grace have been announced for Coachella along with a slew of artists I've interviewed including I See Stars, VersaEmerge and company playing both Bamboozle and Warped Tour but the festival I would most like to see just announced that a band I just was on the phone with last week will be joining them at Bonnaroo once again!
The Postelles are a New York born and raised group who have played the festival circuit once or twice before but they haven't even released a debut album yet! It will drop later this year along with a brand new EP on March 2nd but it's thrilling to see them playing the festival I would be most excited about going too (okay that and SXSW) and I hope to see more bands be announced soon!

Along with the Postelles being announced, several great acts that I personally love will be out as well included Regina Specktor, Phoenix, Weezer and..............SHE&HIM! :) I'll clearly have to make it out there now! Head to bonnaroo.com for the rest of the amazing line up!

No comments:

Post a Comment