Tuesday, February 9, 2010

FYS has a new track up!

For the next two months or so, there are at least two albums coming out each week that I really, really want but being a journalist I must live vicariously through you since we don't really make the big bucks. For now, I can rock out just as much as you will be doing soon though if you pick up the brand new Four Year Strong album coming out March 9th. Right now a brand new track from the album is available called "Wasting Time" and it's streaming on Absolute Punk right now here.

Right now, I will be attending their show this Saturday night at ICC in Boston, and it looks like I'll be sitting down with the boys for an interview so comment here or email any questions you would want me to ask them at cojohns1@gmail.com! Let me know what you think of the track!

No comments:

Post a Comment