Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Little something that made me smile: The new Breathe Carolina music video!

If you've been reading this for a while, or if you're someone who finds this blog through their google research results, you know that me and Breathe Carolina go a while back now. I've interviewed both David and Kyle on seperate occasions on seperate tours and I couldn't be more excited for their success they have been having as of late. They are two of the nicest musicians I have ever met and just want to have a good time!

Their brand new video for their first single off "Hello Fascination" comes out February 3rd for the title track of the album but for now we got treated to a little preview from their label Fearless and it looks incredible! I really love the screaming part with Kyle at the end especially so check it out and let me know what you think and remember to check out their myspace for a slew of tour dates that they will be doing including a new headliner tour and Warped all summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment