Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A few things...

1. I am sorry for my some what pathetic upkeep of this blog right now, but I'm learning the balance between life, working three jobs and this website. It will get stronger promise!

2. I apologize for this crazy kick of mine of mine these past few days of videos and three favorite bands that I keep on playing, ok four. More interviews are coming soon, one with an amazing group I couldn't be more excited about, Meg and Dia. Two amazing girls and sisters who's music you can find here.

3.Also, I am working on my Warped Tour interviews, thanks again to everyone who is doing one with me at the Montreal date. You are all the best and I definetly appreciate it!

4. For everyone in Montreal, I know I disappeared to work for a bit here, I'll be back in a week or so!

love
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment