Saturday, June 6, 2009

Let's Make A Mess, I'm down!

Being a huge live music fan, meaning I love it, I'm always on the look out for shows, especially cheap ones and while going upon this search for cheap, live music, I found out about the Let's Make a Mess Tour. This tour is at most only $15 dollars per ticket which is definitely a bit crazy. Considering though, some tickets on the Blink 182 tour are the same price! Guess everyone is feeling the crunch this summer but it helps live music fans like me out! The tour is five bands, and is at an unbelievable price!

I'm always one to admit my guilty pleasures musically ( I have a few!) and this group is definitely one of them.  I'm pretty ashamed to admit it and will most likely regret it but these guys are different then the status quo punk rock indie alternative wonder. They are about to go on their first headlining tour with some artists on Fueled By Ramen, a label that I have ran some events for at local concerts in Montreal, including the show I first saw these guys play.

They will be coming to a city near you very soon, actually starting on June 10th playing Phoenix, Arizona and will be swinging through the sole Canadian city on the tour, Toronto on the 4th of July. I am definitely looking to take a little trip to to this show and always looking for some music lovers on these trips! The support acts for the amazing Hey Monday includes two great Fueled by Ramen artists, being This Providence and The Friday Night Boys along with newbies to my music library, Stereo Skyline and The Bigger Lights. 

You can find more of Hey Monday's music here and more information on the tour, where they are playing, where you can buy tickets and more here. Hope to see you in Toronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment