Saturday, June 20, 2009

Not just your typical over played MTV musical fare.

A shout out to the Animal Collective?

Who knows, but I really don't think so. These guys are still something special and, after listening to a well known personal favorite of mine rave about these talented, youthful and hilarious guys, I knew I had to try it. They may seem like your typical overplayed MTV musical fare (I'm more of a VH1 girl), but it's only at first glance. The boys of The White Tie Affair, who also will be played Warped Tour in its' entirety, which may give them a little street cred, are extremely talented and will be blowing up in every ones' faces very soon! They most recently played Montreal while on tour with Lady Gaga and DA and Maxwell of Chester French and hopefully will be back soon!

They are great guys who I have been lucky enough to have the opportunity to talk with at Warped Tour when everything hopefully gets completed for the day I can't wait for (July 11th in Montreal!) among others I will be talking to in interviews!

You can find more of their music here and definitely check out their awesome youtube presence where they have some great tour footage and good times with two of my favorites!

It is a mix of way too good cheesiness mixed with an indie alternative flavor that makes them a little different, in a great way!

No comments:

Post a Comment