Thursday, June 4, 2009

Suggestions from you!

Hey everyone!

A big thanks to everyone who has been taking the time to read this blog. I've been loving writing this project and I want to ask you all a favor. Are there are any bands that you could like to see more of on here? Any new bands you think I would like?

Just leave a comment or send me a note at mixandmarkzine@gmail.com

Also, big news. Look for a very exciting interview from me tomorrow, I will be putting up an interview with one of my top favorite bands at the moment and one you may have seen lately with Lady Gaga, The White TIe Affair and Gym Class Heroes. They use protection to give affection and I'll be giving them a little affection tomorrow on here. 
Secondly, this week to weekand should be some mad marathon posts style before i get into the working life again this summer. I'm really looking forward to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment