Friday, December 11, 2009

First Bamboozle Bands announced!

Hey there folks!

Of course, the first of VersaEmerge's big announcements from our interview comes out the day after I post it..they will be one of the many bands playing Bamboozle in New Jersey along with a few other bands I have interviewed on here before with I See Stars , The Word Alive amongst others!

Personally, I'm pretty stoked on the lineup of bands so far. Personal favorites include obviously Weezer, and I'm not going to lie it must be pretty sick and memorable to see Paramore live. Also, I adore Fun. and Steel Train's adorable music, both of whom I've seen live along with repeats from Hey Monday and I've always wanted to see Angels&Airwaves live because of Tom obviously. I'm just a blink girl at heart, can't deny it! Look below for the list of bands announced so far, but they are more to come so get stoked! Something Corporate is playing Bamboozle Left so hopefully if it goes well they'll sneak over to our side of the country too!

May 1
Paramore
Angels & Airwaves
Architects
Emmure
Far East Movement
I See Stars
Let's Get It
Of Mice And Men
Paper Tongues
Protest The Hero
The Aquabats
We Came As Romans
The Word Alive
VersaEmerge

May 2
Weezer
All The Day Holiday
Cara Salimando
Fun.
Girl Talk
Hey Monday
MC Chris
Moving Mountains
MuteMath
Polar Bear Club
Steel Train
The Summer Set


You should check out the website too at thebamboozle.com! See you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment