Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New music?

It was annouced today that NeverShoutNever, also known as Christofer Drew, is releasing his new EP through all digital providers today! The only physical copies were released through Hot Topic starting on December 8th, so if you didn't get a chance to pick it up then, you can now find it everywhere online including on shockhound.com and smartpunk.com, and being a blogger, I suggest you go there first!

The EP will feature a few things! It will have two of the tracks off Christofer's first full length album that is dropping in 2010, two music videos, a b side track and one live track. I kind of see it as a sampler to what is to come off his debut album. I just started to really get a feel for who NeverShoutNever was with in the last month to be honest but he's been around for a long time, so it's funny to think that this will be his first actual album.

I'll be catching this fellow at Jingle My Bells in Hartford this Saturday, let me know if you'll be there too! I'll be talking to a few acts including Hit The Lights, Sparks The Rescue, Ace Enders, Ian Walsh and Days Difference among others!

No comments:

Post a Comment