Monday, December 7, 2009

New Three Days Grace tour!

And they're bringing Breaking Benjamin and Flyleaf along for the ride!

The popular toronto group that just announced that they are playing a co headlining tour with Breaking Benjamin in the new year. They have released dates but promise there are more on their way which there better be! Currently, there is a two week span between West Virginia and Maine with no mention of a CT/MA/NH/RI date which we all know is where I will go to cover a concert!

2010 is shaping up to be an awesome year of concerts, albums and just music love in general and this would be a great one to add!

In terms of albums, I am currently music nerding out and waiting for 12 am to struck so I can get the new We The Kings album in my iTunes. Go out and get it and just "smile kid!"


I also want to send a quick thank you to an awesome justin nozuka fan site that linked to my interview I did with him during his most recent US tour and I leave you with the video for his hit "Golden Train". This boy will also be putting out his sophomore album in 2010, so save your money kids, it's going to be an awesome but bumpy ride! His sparkly personality radiates when you talk to him the same way as when you hear him sing. I'm looking forward to catching up with Justin if I can when he comes through the area again!


No comments:

Post a Comment