Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I told you it was going to be a big day!

I just woke up and already there are new Muse dates announced for their first US shows in 2010, Cornerstone has started annoucing bands and much more. It is unbelievable how exciting 2010 is going to be!

But first off, the Cornerstone bands. If you don't know what Cornerstone is, it is a six day long festival from June 28th to July 3rd! One of the festivals you camp out for in Illinois! They've just announced the first few bands so get excited. I'm a huge fan of Switchfoot and ..Skillet? That couldn't be more exciting. Check them out:

The Devil Wears Prada
Switchfoot
August Burns Red
tobyMac
Skillet
David Crowder Band
Red
Phil Joel
Demon Hunter
The Parachute Band
Iona
Flatfoot 56
Haste The Day
John Reuben
Glenn Kaiser Band
Reilly


Further more, along with other music news today, look for my interviews with the boston band Beautiful Lies and the rapper POS aka Stef who is absolutely amazing. Leave a comment if you'd like, I could use some support. Diving into transcribing a thirty minute long interview today and as always give me a shout if you know a sweet band, a tour I should know about, or just want to chat at my email: mixandmarkzine@gmail.com!

Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment